This easy chicken recipe is a delicious one pot meal done in 15 - 20 minutes. It is just so simple to cook and the flavors of the sun dried tomato pesto give this dish depth and character.
Delicious Yet So Incredibly Simple Chicken Recipe
This recipe serves 6 persons.
Serve this recipe with long pasta such as spaghetti or fettuccini.
|• 2 lb/1 kg chicken thigh meat, cut chunkily
• 1 jar/7 oz/200gm sun dried tomato pesto
• 1 can/14 oz/400gm diced tomatoes
• 2 ts chicken stock powder
• 1 cup water
• 2 red capsicums or bell peppers, cut chunkily
• Into a hot pan, brown chicken meat.
• Add in pesto and combine well. Cook for a couple of minutes
• Pour in can of tomatoes, stock powder and water. Cook for 5 minutes
• Turn down heat to simmer. Add cut up peppers. Cook for a further 5 - 10 minutes
This recipe of pesto chicken sauce with peppers is delicious over long pasta. You'll just love it.
Easy recipes like this are perfect when we're super busy but need to have dinner on the table quick smart.
Easy Recipes Tip
Use a non-stick fry pan so as to minimize the use of oil in your cooking. Our hips will thank us for every little bit of fat we don't consume.
This chicken recipe goes with...
We enjoyed this delicious meal with another couple of sensational recipes - Sophie's sophisticated quinoa salad
recipe and followed it with some thick, rich fudge brownies
I whipped up. They were just too embarrassingly easy to do.