Homemade Pizza Recipe
Easy Meat Lovers Pizza
We love pizzas and this is our easy homemade pizza recipe.
Easy Recipes Rating: Simple
Hands-On Time : 5 Minutes
Hands-Off Time: 15 Minutes
This homemade recipe is simple and quick, and we usually have the basic
ingredients in the refrigerator. The children pop on whatever they fancy
at the time, it's into the oven and it is deliciously hot and tasty.
Meat Lovers Pizza
Allow 1 pizza per person.
• flat, round bread such as Lebanese bread
• tomato paste
• cabanosi, sliced
• chorizo, chopped and cooked
• ham slices, diced
• salami slices, finely chopped
• cooked chicken, diced
• shredded tasty cheese - 1/2 cup per pizza
• shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup per pizza
• BBQ sacue
Here's how to put it together:
• Preheat oven to 360F/180C
• Line the base pizza tray or baking tray with parchment of baking paper
• Place a round of Lebanese bread on the lined tray
• Spread with tomato paste and BBQ sauce
• Top with sliced and diced meats to whatever quantity you prefer
• Sprinkle the top with Mozzarella cheese and top with tasty cheese
• Bake for 12 to 15 minutes till golden brown and the cheese has melted
• Cut up into six parts using kitchen scissors or a pizza cutter.
Enjoy with a crisp homemade green salad.
Our family has a weekly pizza night where we make our favorite homemade
recipe with toppings of our choice. The best part - the washing up is insignificant.
This Meat Lovers Pizza Recipe is the kids favorite, although I consider it incredibly unhealthy. You can't argue with popularity, so I allow it from time to time.
Our other popular topping which is thankfully, somewhat healthier uses triple mushroom on a pesto base.
Tips For Homemade Pizza Recipe
- Your supermarket will have a variety of types of round flat bread including pizza bread and flat Lebanese bread is ideal if you would rather a thinner base.
- Mozzarella is "melty", so it is ideal for pizzas
- Use shredded tasty cheese for the sharp taste
- Always have a selection of hams and salami in the refrigerator so you're able to make this recipe on demand.
For a family of four, we generally make 5 - 6 homemade pizzas depending on how hungry the children are.
Here are more recipe topping ideas for homemade pizzas.