Home > Easy Curries > Massaman Curry
|• 1 lb/500 gm gravy beef
• 1 onion, diced
• 1 can/14 oz/400gm diced tomatoes
• 2 ts chicken stock powder
• 1 1/2 cups water
• 1 can Massaman Curry Sauce
• 4 large potatoes, cut into large quarters
• 1 heaped tbs flour
• Into a hot non-stick sauce pan, brown the meat and onions. Don't worry about cutting up the meat as it will be tender and falling apart with the long slow cooking
• Add water and stock powder and bring to the boil. Then simmer for 2 hours till the meat is tender
• Pour in the can of curry sauce, potatoes and flour. Combine till there are no floury lumps.
• Cook on low heat for 20 minutes till the sauce is thick and potatoes cooked
Enjoy this easy Thai curry with fluffy white rice and just cooked greens.
Now, how easy was that!
Use a non-stick sauce pan so as to avoid using oil in your cooking.
The ideal meat for this dish is gravy beef or chuck steak, both of which are best for slow cooking.
Wishing you happy cooking!
Meals In A Flash!
Top of Page Mild Massaman Curry Recipe
Return to: [Home][Easy Curries][Easy Dinners]
Also Recommended: [Site Map][Easy Desserts][Easy Veg]