Easy Recipes Rating: Easy
On The Table In : 15 - 20 Minutes
Are you looking for quick and easy dinner recipes? Well, this one is tasty and totally simple to make. It's a wonderful one pot meal that's ready in under 20 mins!
This recipe serves 6 persons.
Serve with long pasta such as spaghetti or fettucini.
• 1 lb/500gm cocktail frankfurts, cut in half
• 1 jar/25 oz/700gm passata
• 1 can/12 oz/340gm corn kernels
• 3.5 oz/100gm dehydrated peas
• 2 tbsp chicken stock powder
• 1 cup water
• 2 apples diced chunkily
• Put all the ingredients into a hot saucepot
• Combine and bring to the boil for 5 mins
• Turn down heat to simmer. Cook till the peas are hydrated, about 5 - 10 mins
• Serve immediately with pasta
More Quick Easy Dinners