Home > More Easy Meals > 15 Min Special
Easy Healthy Dinner Recipes
|• 2 lb/1 kg chicken meat, cut chunkily
• 1/2 lb/ 250gm frozen vegetables of any sort
• 1 can/14 oz/400gm diced tomatoes
• 2 tbsp chicken stock powder
• 1/2 cup water
• 1 tsp sugar
• salt and pepper to taste
• First up, cook the rice in your rice cooker. By the time the rice is cooked, your meal will be ready and the table set
• In a moderately hot fry pan, brown chicken meat.
• Pour in can of tomatoes, stock powder, seaonings and water. Cook for 5 minutes
• Turn down heat to simmer. Add frozen vegetables. Cook for a further 5 - 10 minutes
Now, how easy was that!
It's hot and tasty and ready just as your rice is has finished cooking.
Use a non-stick fry pan so as to avoid using oil in your cooking.
Always purchase chicken meat that is skinless and has been trimmed of fat and bone. It saves so much time when you're able to just toss the meat into the skillet.
Use any frozen vegetables that you have in the freezer. I generally have available part packets of frozen broccoli, carrots and peas.
A little bit of sugar enhances the taste of your meal. Just use a little.
Enjoy more of our easy healthy dinner recipes.
For more easy dinner ideas:
Easy Dinner Recipes - Best Roast Pork Ever!
Homemade Stuffing Recipe - Bacon n Rice
Your Choice of Easy Rice Recipes
Gen's 15 Minute Meal - Chicken n Tomato
Low Fat, Healthy, Easy Hamburger
Wishing you happy cooking!
For more Quick Easy Recipes:
Top of Page Easy Healthy Dinner Recipes
Gen's 15 Minute Special
Go to: Easy Dinner Ideas