This is my super easy fritata that 's made in 10 - 15 minutes. I make this in my non-stick electric fry pan which cooks enough for 6 - 8 servings.
15 Minute Easy Fritata
This recipe serves 6 - 8 persons.
Serve with short pasta and a crunchy salad as sides.
|• 2 Chorizo sliced diagonally
• 1 onion, diced
• 4 small or 2 large potatoes, diced finely
• 2 cups frozen peas
• 8 eggs, beaten
• salt and pepper to taste
• Into a moderately hot electric fry pan, toss in Chorizo, onion and potatoes. The Chorizo will release a fragrant orange oil as it cooks and this is is sufficient to coat the potatoes and onions
• Cook for 5 minutes till the potato softens. It's much faster if the potato is cut finely
• Add in peas and seasoning to taste
• Pour in beaten eggs and leave it to firm. Turn heat to moderate. It takes only 5 - 10 minutes to firm up. It's ready to serve when the egg sets.
This pesto chicken sauce with peppers is delicious over long pasta. You'll just love it.
Now, how easy was that!
Dice potatoes into small squares so that it cooks quickly.
If you don't have Chorizo in your fridge, replace with ham or bacon.
Enjoy more of our easy dinner recipes.
For more easy dinner ideas:
Wishing you happy cooking!
Easy Recipes For Families
For more Quick Easy Recipes:
Top of Page 15 Minute Easy Fritata