Home > Slow Cooker Meals >
Easy Crock Pot Recipes
|• 3 lb/1.5 kg pork forequarter chops, all fat trimmed off |
• 4 capsicums, diced large
• 1 large onion, diced large
• 2 cups raisins
• 1 tin/14oz/400gm Cannelonni beans
• 2 tins x 14oz/400gm of diced tomatoes
• 1 tin 16oz/450gm champignon mushrooms
• 1 1/2 cups water
• 2 tbspn honey
• 4 heaped tspn seeded mustard
• salt, pepper to taste
• Trim off all fat from the meat. Cut into 8 parts
• Toss everything into the slow cooker. Give it a good stir. This includes the entire contents of the cans including the liquid
• Cook on high for 8 hours
You'll all enjoy this hearty meal.
Serve with freshly cooked fluffy rice.
Now, how easy was that! It's made in 15 minutes before rushing off for the busy day's activities and it'll be ready and just right at dinner time.
If you need to add additional water to your slow cooker, take care to only add HOT boiling water, at the same temperature of the contents of the cooker.
Wishing you happy cooking!
Meals In A Flash!
Top of Page Easy Crock Pot Recipes - Easy Pork With Raisins Honey n Mustard
Return to: [Home] [Slow Cooker Recipes] [Easy Ground Beef Recipes]
Also Recommended: [Site Map] [Easy Dessert Recipes] [Easy Dinners]