Home > Easy Brownies, Candy, Snacks & Treats >
Fast And Easy Recipes
|• 8 slices of sandwich bread |
• 2 large round or Roma tomatoes, sliced into rounds
• 1/4 cup of Feta cheese
• salt, pepper, sugar
• a little olive oil
• In a flat bowl, place sliced tomatoes and season with salt, pepper, a dash of sugar and a sprinkling of olive oil
• Gently combine so that the seasoning is well soaked in
• Toast bread. If you're being fancy, trim the crusts then toast
• Spread a little Feta cheese on each slice of toast
• Cut toast into triangles
• Pop on each triangle a slice of seasoned tomato. Sprinkle a little of the left over oil and seasoning on each
• Tuck in and enjoy!
Now, wasn't that the quickest of fast and easy recipes?
My No-Fuss Bruschetta is tasty and made in no time at all.
Take care not to spread too much Feta Cheese. It is a very strong tasting cheese. Just a little will do.
If you prefer a milder cheese, use Haloumi Cheese. This is a semi-hard cheese made from goats and cows' milk.
If you want to be fancy, use thickly sliced Ciabatta bread and toast under the grill.
Wishing you happy cooking!
Top of Page Fast And Easy Recipes
No Fuss Bruschetta
Return to: [Home] [Easy Brownies, Candy, Snacks & Treats] [Easy Dessert Recipes]
Also Recommended: [Site Map] [Cheap Quick Easy Dinner Recipes] [Easy Kids Recipes]