Ground Beef Recipies
|• 2 lb/1 kg premium ground beef
• 1/3 cup plain flour
• 1 large onion, diced
• 3 carrots, diced
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 2 tbs sugar
• 2 tbs soy sauce
• salt and pepper to taste
• 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese for topping
• 3 slices bacon, for topping
• Preheat oven to 400F/200C
• Into a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the shredded cheese and bacon
• Mix well and spoon into 2 loaf tins. I use silicone bakeware so as to to minimize work on lining and greasing tins
• Press the meat mixture with the flat back of a wooden spoon so that it is firmly compressed
• Top the mixture with half the shredded cheese and half the bacon rashers. Repeat for the other loaf tin.
• Bake for 45 minutes
This has to be one of the simplest of easy ground beef recipies and it really takes no time at all!
Anything with cheese and bacon is popular with my children, so these ever so simple to make savory loaves are devoured in one sitting.
Use a silicone bake ware to reduce the number of steps in cooking. I only ever use silicone bake ware as this means I needn't worry about greasing and lining baking trays.
Only ever cook with the best grade ground beef so as not to waste time de-fating the meat.
For several EASY ground beef recipies:
Easy Ground Beef Strog (with Mushrooms)
For lots of EASY dinner ideas:
All Dinner Ideas
Wishing you happy cooking!
For more Quick Easy Recipes:
Top of Page Ground Beef Recipies
Alex's Savory Loaf With Crusty Cheese and Ham Topping