Need easy potluck recipes you can prepare in half an hour?
|• 3 bacon rashers, fat and rind trimmed, diced
• 1/2 onion
• 1/4 cup shredded tasty cheese
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 1/2 cup milk
• salt and pepper to taste
• Preheat oven to 340F/170C
• Place diced bacon, diced onions and shredded cheese in a non-stick loaf tin.
• Beat the eggs. Add milk and seasoning. Stir to combine
• Pour into the loaf tin
• Sprinkle the top with some shredded cheese
• Bake for 25 minutes till golden brown
• When the bacon bits custard loaf is cool, slice thickly.