This absolutely yummy easy banana pudding recipe takes less than 10 minutes to fling together and 20 minutes in the oven.
This is yet another of our delicious but ever so easy recipes.
|• 1 cup brown sugar
• 1/4 cup golden syrup
• 3 eggs, beaten
• 3 medium or 2 large bananas , mashed
• 1/2 cup cooking oil
• 1 1/2 cups self raising flour
• 1 1/2 cups boiling water
• Preheat oven to 350F/180C
• Combine sugar and golden syrup and oil. Heating it over moderate heat makes it combine quicker, but as soon as the sugar dissolves be sure to take it off the heat immediately
• Add in beaten eggs, mashed bananas and flour. Mix it in well
• Pour the batter into a casserole dish or ramekins
• Pour the boiling water evenly over the batter.
• Bake for 20 - 25 minutes till golden brown. Ramekins will take 15 - 20 minutes.