Easy Stir Fry Recipes
|Just Add||Stir Fry|
|• 1 pound/ 500 gm round beef, cut into thin strips
• 2 tbspn rice wine or any kind cooking wine
• 3 tbspn soy sauce
• 1 tsp cornstarch (or meat tender powder)
• 1 tsp sugar
• 1 tsp ginger powder ( or minced ginger root)
• 3 clove garlic, minced
• 1 tbspn vegetable oil
• 1/2 pound snow peas (washed, cut two ends, and break it into half)
• 2-3 tbspn water (may not use it all)
• Put beef into a bowl, then add soy sauce, cooking wine, ginger power(or minced ground ginger root), cornstarch, mixed well keep aside for about 15min
• Turn the heater to high, heat the wok, add vegetable oil, when the oil is hot, stir in minced garlic, keep stirring until it turns light brown
• Then turn the heat to moderate. Add beef, hurry to stir it. If the wok is too hot, tip the wok on its side to take it off the direct heat, but keep stirring. You may add a little water to cool it, move back onto the heat, turn the heater back to high, keep stirring it, until the beef is evenly brown. Add some water if it sticks the bottom
• Lastly add peas, and salt to suit your taste. Keep stirring it through and cover with a lid for about 2-3 mins
Serve hot, with fluffy white rice.
Now, how easy was that!
I purchase beef cut into strips from the supermarket. You pay a little more, but it saves time in the kitchen.
For some added color, include strips of carrots.
Tong, thank you for your marvelous contribution of your easy stir fry recipes! Tong of Tong's Paper Cutting, is a Chinese paper cutting artist, and Butterfly-cross paper cutting creator. She has a number of free easy paper cutting patterns to share with you.
All our visitors appreciate your recipe.
You can't have too many quick easy and simple recipes to cook in a flash. So if you have one to share, we'd love to hear from you. You can add your contribution below.
For more easy Chinese food recipes:
Easy Fried Rice with Chunky Chicken
Easy Fried Flat Noodles
Wishing you happy cooking!
For more Quick Easy Recipes:
Share your tips for easy and simple recipes. We'd love to have a photo! Oh, and do let us know which part of the world you're from.
Top of Page Easy Stir Fry Recipes | Beef With Snow Peas