Delicious easy Chinese food recipes right here! These are tasty, easy and cooked with little to no fat so they're healthy as well!
To jump ahead to the easy fried rice recipe, just click here.
Easy Fried Rice With Chunky Chicken
|• 1 large onion, diced
• 6 Chinese sausages, sliced into 1/2 inch/1 cm rounds.
• 2 lbs/1kg Chicken thigh or breast meat, cut into chunks.
• 2 celery sticks, sliced 1/2 inch/ 1 cm
• 4 cups of cooked rice, at least a day old
• 4 eggs, beaten
• 2 cups frozen peas
• 2 chicken stock cubes
• Soy sauce
• 1 red capsicum, diced
• 4 shallots, cut finely
• In a medium hot electric fry pan, fry onions till soft
• Add Chinese sausages, fry for a couple of minutes
• Add the chunks of chicken meat, fry till browned. Add celery
• Add rice and stir well to combine ingredients. Fry for for 5 minutes
• Make a well in the center by moving the rice and meat mixture to the sides of the fry pan
• Pour in beaten egg into the center of the well. Leave to firm up (about 5 minutes) before stirring it up as you would with scrambled eggs
• Add frozen peas
• Sprinkle broken up stock cubes over rice. Add soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
• Combine it all well. Fry for another 5 minutes
• Lastly add capsicum and spring onions. Turn the heat off so that the capsicum and spring onions are warmed through but not cooked.