I made this easy dinner recipe in all of 15 minutes from getting out the ingredients from the fridge to setting it on the table! It's yummmmmy and one of our super easy recipes.
This is fusion ground beef recipe which has vegetables cooked through it, is a quick and easy no fuss, all-in-one dish. This yummy dinner recipe is a delightful fusion of Asian and Italian flavors with soy sauce, honey and red wine vinegar. It's a new tasty flavor.
Even better, this dinner recipe is ideal for freezing and is perfect when defrosted in the microwave oven and served with a fresh salad.
A Fusion Dinner
This recipe makes 4 servings.
• 1 lb /1/2 kg premium ground beef
• 1 large onion, diced
• 2 sticks celery, diced
• 2 tbspn honey
• soy sauce, pepper
• 1 tbspn red wine vinegar
• 1 can diced tomatoes
• 1/2 cup water
• 1 cup frozen peas
• 1 red capsicum, diced large
• 4 stalks shallots, diced
This is how you put it together:
• In a large fry pan on high heat, fry onions then add in ground beef and fry till browned. It's best to use a premium quality meat as then, there'll be very little fat
• Add the chopped celery and cook till the meat is cooked
• Add peas, tomatoes, the liquid ingredients and pepper to taste and combine well on medium high heat
• When it is just about to be served, turn off the heat. Stir through capsicum and shallots. This keeps the capsicum crunchy and attractive on serving.
It's delicious served with fluffy white rice.
Now, how easy was that dinner recipe! ...and super quick too!
This easy dinner recipe of ground beef is inexpensive to make and ever so quick to prepare an attractive, tasty meal for the family.
Easy Recipes Tips
For recipes with minced meat, be sure to use only premium ground beef so that there is no excess fat to drain off. This just wastes time in cooking. Don't be tempted to leave the fat in the pan as not only is the taste awful, but the cholesterol clogs up the arteries.
The portions can be doubled or tripled and the surplus frozen.
If your family likes their food a little spicy, add half a teaspoon of chilli powder or piri piri.
20 Minute Cook › Ground Beef › Fusion Ground Beef, An Easy Dinner Recipe