Mary's Party Food Recipes
We're fortunate to have Mary share some of her party food recipes. She is an accomplished cook who entertains for dozens most weekends with panache and ease.
Here's the buffet Mary presented last weekend for her son's engagement
party. Oh yes, it looked beautiful and tasted sensational - you know the
sort of food where you simply must return for seconds and third
This is our featured cook's Party Menu for 20 guests. To obtain the recipes, click on the links to go directly to Mary's recipes. Now, this lady is an accomplished cook and as you can see, from the production, these recipes may not all be easy recipes.
Although Mary's vegetable fritata is incredibly simple to make and definitely 'more-ish'.
- Iced Peach Tea served in decorated preservative jars. Just beautiful!
- Mary's "Herb Garden" Appetizer with quail eggs, mayo, cream baby bok choy and chopped dried black olives, served with peppered crackers
- Cheese plate - easy and elegant
Mains and Sides
- American Traditional Pulled Pork, warm buns and BBQ relish
- Margaret's Famous Mee Siam, a Malaysian dry noodle dish
- Sliced Ham
- Smoked Salmon and Pasta, made from home smoked salmon
- Vegetable Fritata
- Cheesy Potato Bake
- Ombre cake made with 4 layers of butter cake and butter cream
- Mini cupcakes with personalized message on fondant
- Mini Raspberry tarts
- Melting moments
- Rainbow skewers with various fruit in season
Pink and white.
These colors are repeated in
- the engagement cake with layers of pink cake ranging from light to dark shades of pink and likewise the icing of roses
- the cupcakes with white frosting and pink detail
- the decorations of white rattan hearts
- the decorations of the preservative jars with white lace, string and pink straws
- deep pink table cloths
- pink candles
- flower arrangements of roses in the chosen color theme.
This party was beautifully arranged and the food, as usual, divine.
Easy Recipes | Easy Party Food | Mary's Party Food Recipes