Easy Mediterranean Chicken Pasta Sauce has the subtle tang of olives, tomatoes, red wine vinegar and Passata and is ideal as a quick easy and healthy dinner recipe.
Rating: Easy One Pot Dinner
Hands On Time: 30 minutes
Easy 3 Step Mediterranean Chicken Pasta Sauce
Step 1 : Brown meat and onions
Step 2 : Add the other ingredients (except the olives)
Bring to the boil for just a few minutes
Then a slow simmer for 15 minutes
Step 3 : Lastly, stir through olives
|• 1 1/2 lb/750 gm chicken fillet meat, cut chunkily
• 1 onion, diced finely
• 2 tbs red wine vinegar
• 2 tbs sugar
• 1 ts stock powder
• 1 can diced tomatoes
• 1 cup passata
• 3/4 cup water
• 1 tbs flour
• salt and pepper to taste
• 1/2 cup sliced black olives
• In a hot non stick pan, fry onions and brown the chicken meat
• Add the red wine vinegar to the hot pan. It should sizzle.
• Add the remainder of the ingredients, except the olives
• Combine well, stirring till the flour is blended in. Bring to the boil.
• Reduce heat to simmer. Cook for about 15 minutes till the sauce is thick.
• Stir through the olives after the heat has been turned off.
Leave Dinner Recipes Easy Mediterranean Chicken to discover hundreds of delicious easy and healthy recipes!