No Fuss Easy Chicken Casserole Recipes
Easy Recipes Rating: Too Simple!
Hands-On Time: 10 minutes
Hands-Off Time: 1 hour
This one is the simplest of all. It's a wholesome, delicious one pot meal done in an hour. This is the meal I cook when I need a no fuss recipe that cooks while in the oven, so I have time for other work.
This casserole recipe serves 8 persons.
Serve with fluffy white rice and some steamed greens.
• 8 chicken thighs, skinned, with fat and bones removed, cut into chunks
• 1 onion, diced
• 2 sticks celery, diced
• 2 carrots, diced
• 4 heaped tsp seeded mustard
• 3 tbsp flour, mixed in 1 cup water
• 2 chicken stock cubes
• 2 cups white wine
• 1 cup sour cream
Here's how to put this casserole together.
• Preheat oven to 400F/200C
• Mix flour in water till there are no lumps
• Put all the ingredients, except the sour cream into a large casserole dish, or into two casserole dishes, making sure to fill it only to 3/4 full, so that the liquid does not bubble over
• Combine it all making sure the flour is well mixed in
• Cover, bake for 1 hour
• Stir in sour cream, replace cover to warm through
These will go well with this chicken casserole:
20 Minute Cook › Top Recipes › Chicken › Easy Chicken Casserole Recipes