Here is a super easy homemade cookie recipe for Coconut Crisps. This homemade recipe is just too simple to prepare and takes just 10 minutes to combine the ingredients, then a mere 8 minutes in the oven. Talk about easy recipes...these are it!
My Easy Homemade Cookie Recipe
|• 1/4 cup sugar
• 1 1/2 cups dessicated coconut
• 1/4 cup rice bran oil
• 3 eggs, beaten
• 1/4 cup self raising flour
• Preheat the oven to 360F/180C
• Combine the sugar, coconut and oil.
• Add in the beaten eggs. Combine
• Add in the flour. Combine
• Use a teaspoon to drop the batter onto a non-stick cookie sheet or a lined and greased baking tray
• Bake for 8 minutes and not a minute longer. The cookies will be wonderfully golden brown
A Super Easy Super Tasty Cookie Recipe