Here's an easy BBQ menu with generous servings for 4 persons.
How To Cook Corn On The BBQ
For 4 servings, you'll need:
• 4 corn with husks
• Remove the silk, as otherwise it'll burn on the grill. You do
this by opening gently the husks, keeping them attached at the bottom.
Don't remove them. Then remove the silk. Put the husks back on.
• Soak the corn in husks for a minimum of 30 minutes, but I soak them for 1 hour.
• Soaking them helps retain the moisture when you put them on the BBQ.
• Place the soaked corn on the grill on medium low about 200F/100C for 15 - 20 minutes on
each side, with the hood down.
• Turn them when the husks go brown. They
need to be steamed in their husks, so be sure that the bbq is not too
Serve with lashings of butter on the nice hot corn on the cob.
This is so incredibly easy and the corn's very moist and yummy. I feel my taste buds salivating. Must go and make some now...
How To BBQ
Mushrooms & Meat
While the BBQ's fired up, put on the mushrooms and meat. These proportions are for 4 servings
• 8 Large Field Mushrooms
• 8 Sausages
• 4 Steaks, marinaded overnight
• Cook whole mushrooms top side down on the hot plate.
• Cook meat on the same hot plate so that the meat juices flavor the mushrooms.
• Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes on each side.
Place the steaks in a large zip lock bag with 1/2 cup red wine, salt, pepper, 1 ts granulated garlic, 1 tb dried oregano. Mix it all around so that the meat is evenly coated in the marinade. Leave it overnight in the refrigerator.
More Easy BBQ Recipes
Here's the most excellent easy barbecue chicken recipe to enjoy as well.
For smoker recipes, have a look at Paul's easy barbecue smoker recipes, gas grill recipes & meat smoker cooking ideas. Outdoor bbq grilling tips, water smoker and gas grill reviews.
Healthy Chicken And Vegetables Kebabs
Homemade BBQ Sauce
Homemade Tomato Sauce
Homemade Marinade Recipes