This easy Carbonara recipe is my daughter's favorite pasta sauce. We make it for her birthday as it's her favorite meal.
Easy Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe
Easy Carbonara Recipe
Cook all the ingredients in a pot
Firstly, cook onions and mushrooms and add bacon only when the mushrooms are cooked.
Add cream and warm through, making sure it does not boil
|• 4 bacon rashers, trimmed of fat and rind, diced
• 1 onion
• 250 gm mushrooms
• 300 ml/ 1 1/4 cup cream or substitute with cream cheese
• In a non stick frypan, on high heat, fry onions and mushrooms together till the mushrooms are cooked
• Then add in bacon and cook
• Stir through cream or low-fat cream cheese and warm through till it is smooth
• Serve with freshly cooked spaghetti or spaghettini