This really simple lemon pudding recipe is a family favorite and is incredibly unfussy.
This Lemon Delicious makes 6 - 8 servings.
|• 1 cup sugar
• 2/3 cup self raising flour
• 2/3 cup lemon juice
• 6 eggs, beaten
• 1 cup milk
• Preheat oven to 360F/180C
• In a large pot, combine sugar, flour and lemon juice. Mix well. It becomes a thick smooth batter
• Add in beaten eggs. Combine well
• Pour in the milk. Combine well
• Pour the batter into an oven proof bowl
• Bake for 15 minutes till it's nicely golden brown
Now, wasn't this a super simple pudding recipe?
This recipe for a lemon pudding is so tasty and incredibly simple to make. Pop it in the oven as you're about to have dinner and it'll be ready just when you're ready for pudding.
Top with a dusting of icing sugar, if you wish.
You can serve this with a dollop of thick cream or ice cream.
If you have a fresh lemon, add a teaspoon of lemon zest to the batter to make it more lemony. The zest is the lemon peel/skin scrapped on the cheese grater.