Here is an easy drink recipe, Pink Lemonade!
Now, the kids will just love Pink Lemonade and it is perfect for birthday parties.
But, it's also ideal for Grown-ups, as a delightful looking special non-alcoholic drink. Add ice cubes with strawberries and it looks brilliant!
This recipe makes about 10 cups or 2.5 liters of drink.
• 1 cup water
• 2 cups sugar
• 6 cups/ 1.5ltr soda water
• 2 cups/ 500ml cranberry juice
• 1 cup/250 ml lemon juice
Here is how to put the recipe together:
• Make a syrup by boiling together water and sugar, in a large pot
• As soon as the sugar has melted, take the pan off the heat and cool by putting the saucepan in a sink of cold water
• Pour into the syrup, the cranberry juice, lemon juice and soda water. Stir to combine
• Pour into bottled containers and chill
The children will love this special treat, especially when served from a large punch bowl. Add some cut strawberries or blueberries to the punchbowl.
As a grown up non-alcoholic drink, serve this recipe in a hi-ball glass with fruited ice cubes (these are ice cubes with frozen fruit like grapes, strawberries or blueberries).
Now, how easy was that!
More easy punches: