This is an easy salad recipe that looks fantastic, tastes sophisticated and takes just minutes to put together.
Pasta Salad with Pink Salmon and Cocktail Onions
This recipe serves 6 - 8 persons.
This is a self contained one-pot meal.
• 1/2 pound/ 250 gm short pasta, for example, penne
• 2 zucchini, sliced
• 2 tins x 415 gm/15oz pink salmon, drained
• 16 cocktail onions, quartered
• 1/2 lettuce
• 2 red capsicums or bell peppers, cut chunkily
Here's how to put this salad recipe together:
• Cook the penne
• When it is close to ready, toss in zucchini slices to blanch. Don't overcook. Keep the zucchini still a little crunchy
• As soon as the penne is al dente, run the contents under the cold water tap to stop it cooking and to cool it down
• While waiting for the penne to cook, cut up bell peppers, cocktail onions and tear up the lettuce. Place them all in a large, wide pasta bowl
• Break up the tinned pink salmon and add to the salad
• Toss in cooled penne and zucchini.
• Serve immediately
Your family will love this salad recipe - It's healthy, fresh and looks divine.
Now, how easy was this recipe!
To stop penne and vegetables from over cooking, run cold water over it while in the sauce pan till cooled.
Check out more of our incredibly simple and so healthy recipes like this very simple and delicious tarte tartin.
Leave Easy Salad Recipe to discover hundreds of sensational easy healthy recipes to WOW your visitors.