Easy Vegetable Recipes
Tasty Potato and Vegetables Pasta Sauce
Easy vegetable recipes include this simple and quick vegetable pasta sauce.
Easy Vegetable Pasta Sauce
Vegetable Pasta Sauce
This recipe serves 4 persons.
• 1 tbsp cooking oil
• 8 small potatoes, diced finely
• 1 onion, diced finely
• 10 mushrooms, sliced
• 2 zucchini, finely diced
• 2 tsp plain flour
• 2 tbsp vegetable stock powder
• 1 cup water
• 1 cup low fat cream cheese
Here's how to put this dish together:
• Cook short pasta while you make the vegetable pasta sauce
• Cook onion in a frypan with the cooking oil on moderately high heat. Cook till the onions are soft
• Add the finely diced potatoes and cook for a couple of minutes
• Add mushrooms and zucchini, cook for a few minutes
• Add flour, salt, pepper and stock powder
• Stir to combine well. Add water, cook on simmer till the potato softens and the sauce thickens
• Add cream cheese and stir
• Drain the pasts. Pour the pasta into the vegetable sauce and stir through.
• Plate it topped with Parmesan cheese
Now, how easy was that!
Tips From Easy Recipes
Dice potatoes finely so that it cooks quickly.
We use low fat cheese instead of sour cream so as to reduce our fat consumption
Leave Easy Vegetable Recipes to explore the hundreds of delicious easy healthy recipes.