Easy Meatloaf Recipes
|• 2 lb/1 kg premium grade ground beef
• 1 jar/14 oz/400gm sliced black olives, drained
• 1 cup whole dates
• 3 tbsp sugar
• 2 tbsp flour
• 2 eggs, beaten
• salt, lots of pepper, 2 tbsp piri-piri flakes
• Preheat oven to 360F/180C
• Combine all the ingredients in a roomy basin so that it's all well mixed together
• Spoon the mixture into the two loaf tins. Press down firmly
• Bake for 40 - 45 minutes
When cool, turn onto a serving plate and serve sliced thickly.
Now, you have to agree, wasn't that the one of the simplest easy meatloaf recipes?
Meatloaf is delicious cold as well. It makes a delicious sandwich with crisp lettuce.
For more quick easy beef recipes:
|Ground Beef Recipes||Beef Recipes|
Easy Ground Beef Recipes
Inexpensive Blade Roast
10 Minute Beef n Veg
For more Quick Easy Recipes:
Top of Page Easy Meatloaf Recipes
Date n Olive Savory Loaf