Healthy Easy Recipes
|• 1/2 lb/500g sliced or stir fry beef strips
• 2 sticks celery, thickly sliced
• 2 carrots, sliced
• 1/2 cup water
• 2 tspn plain flour
• soy sauce, salt, pepper, sugar
• 3 cups snow peas, whole
• Into a very hot pan, sear beef strips. Toss in celery and carrot. Stir in flour
• Add soy sauce, salt, pepper and sugar to taste.
• Add 1/2 cup water
• Let it cook for 5 minutes or so for the sauce to thicken
• Just prior to serving, toss in snow peas and cook quickly so that it is still green and retains its crunchiness
Now, how easy was that!
This meal is ever so quick to make and delicious.
Serve with fluffy boiled rice.
It looks terrific.
It tastes sensational.
Always purchase good quality stir fry or sliced beef strips. Because it is quick cooking, the meat has to be sourced from a cut that's tender. You can't hide quality when the cooking process is swift.
Always cook greens "lightly", that is, cook greens quickly in a hot pan and serve immediately. Over cooking greens will result in limp, soggy and yellow or grey looking greens.
There are more healthy easy recipes for your family to enjoy. Like this one, they can be whipped up in minutes with ingredients commonly in a family's kitchen.
For more quick easy beef recipes:
|Ground Beef Recipes||Beef Recipes|
Easy Ground Beef Recipes
Inexpensive Blade Roast
10 Minute Beef n Veg Easy Roast Beef with Veg
Easy Beer Beef Stew
Easy Beef Casserole
For more Quick Easy Recipes:
Top of Page Healthy Easy Recipes
10 Minute Beef n Veg