|• 3 sheets puff pastry
• 1 large tin/ 825 gm/29.5 oz sliced peaches, drained
• 3 3/4 oz/110 gm almond meal
• 3.5 oz/100 gm butter
• 1/2 cup sugar
• extra 1/4 cup sugar
• Preheat oven to 360F/180C
• Line two baking trays with baking/greaseproof paper
• Prepare Pastry - Using a 4 1/2 inch or 12cm saucer as a template, cut out 12 rounds of pastry. Place pastry rounds on the baking tray
• Prepare Almond Filling - Melt butter in a sauce pan. Take it off the heat as soon as it's melted. Add all the almond meal and sugar. Combine well.
• Fill the pastry circles - Divide the almond meal amongst the 12 pastry rounds, leaving a wide (about 1.5 - 2 cm/ 1/2 inch) border
• Top each with three slices of peaches
• Sprinkle each with extra sugar
• Brush egg wash over the pastry borders
• Bake for 15 minutes till the pastry has risen and is golden brown
This peach tart recipe is delicious and you'll just love it.
Now, how easy was that!
Remove the tarts from the baking paper as soon as it can be handled, as otherwise the paper tends to stick to the base of the tart.
For more quick easy recipes for dessert:
|Cold Desserts||Hot Desserts|
Easy Tiramisu Recipe - looks elegant, tastes divine!
Super Easy Mango Mousse - A perfect summer dessert
Easy Rice Pudding With Coconut Milk
Easy No Bake No Fail Cheesecake
Easy bread pudding recipe - this bread pudding is for hungry kids and it'll fill them up after a hard day at sport. Ideal for winter.
Quick Pud - a super simple golden syrup pudding.
For more Quick Easy Recipes:
Top of Page Easy
Peach Tart Recipe