The key to Fun Recipes For Kids is to keep the activity short and it must quickly give an attractive result. Kids only have a short attention span.
Frog In a Pond:
Easy Recipes Rating: Very Easy
Fun Factor: Joyous
Mess Factor: Not too bad
Chocolate Strawberries With Nutella
Make Cheese Toast In A Toaster
Yummy No-Cook Chicken n Bean Salad
Looking for fun recipes for kids? Frog in a Pond fits
the bill just perfectly as kids love jello, chocolate frogs and will
think this activity is great fun. It fits the bill for a fun cooking activity that's quick, colorful and a tasty contribution to dessert for the family meal.
Although this is very simple, the children will need to be supervised as they will be handling hot water.
This recipe using 2 packets of jello makes 4 dessert serves.
Saucepan, measuring jug, 4 dessert bowls.
• 1 packet / 85 gm/ 3 oz each of green and yellow jello
• 4 chocolate or jello frogs
How to prepare
• In a large measuring jug, make up the green jello according to instructions on the packet. Use a little less water so that the result is firmer.
• Pour into 4 individual dessert bowls
• Pop the 4 molds into the freezer to set, which will take 15 to 30 minutes
• When set, take them out and place a chocolate frog on top
• In the meantime, make up the yellow jello. Pour the yellow liquid over the frog, topping up each of the four individual molds
• Place them back in the fridge to set for a couple of hours
• Serve with ice cream or whipped cream
20 Minute Cook › Easy For Kids › Kids Fun n' Easy Recipes