Are you searching for kid friendly recipes? To make it kid friendly, they have to be easy to make with uncomplicated steps towards a tasty, hearty and nutritious meal. If it's not tasty and not quick, no matter how kid friendly, they'll quickly lose interest and that'll be the end of their cooking activities.
Sensational Chocolate Fudge
Make Cheese Toast In A Toaster
Yummy No-Cook Chicken n Bean Salad
So, here's a recipe that is very simple to prepare and it is always tasty and "more-ish". This makes a hearty, tasty and filling meal that the kids can prepare to as a contribution to the family meal.
Kid Friendly Recipes for Spag Bol Sauce
This kid friendly recipe makes 4 servings.
• 1 lb/ 1/2 kg premium grade ground beef
• 1 heaped tsp stock powder
• 1 heaped tspn flour
• Salt and pepper to taste, 1 heaped tspn flour
• 1 can/ 8 oz/ 400 gm diced tomatoes
• EQUIPMENT - Large sauce pan, measuring tea spoon, can opener, wooden spoon
To put it together:
• In a large non-stick saucepan, on high heat, saute ground beef for a couple of minutes to sear and brown. If using a pan that is NOT non-stick, heat a tablespoon of oil in the pan. When it is smoking, then add in the meat to brown.
• Add flour, salt and pepper, sugar and stock powder
• Combine well and cook for 3 minutes
• Add all contents of the tin of diced tomatoes, including the juices
• Combine well. Turn heat down to moderately low and simmer for 10 minutes
• Taste test and add more seasoning if required.
• Cook Spaghetti. In a large saucepan, fill to half way with water. Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Bring water to the boil. Put in Spaghetti and cook till "al-dente". This means it's mostly soft but still a little hard in the center. Drain.
• Plate pasta, spoon Bolognaise sauce over the pasta. Top with Parmesan cheese.
Easy Recipes > More Kid Recipes > Kid Friendly Recipes